If you reside outside of the U.K and European Union, you will be categorized as international student. However, if you are an international student residing in the U.K either as a student or graduate, you will be entitled to U.K training fees.
Deposit requirement: International applicants are required to make a deposit payment of 40% during their application. The remaining 60% could be paid either in full or in 4 instalments.
All U.K and EU applicants are required to make a deposit payment of 20% to secure their space on the training. You can pay the remaining 80% in either in full or through LME interest-free loan option.
You can pay through Direct bank transfer, PayPal, Debit or Credit Card:
LabMedExpert welcome trainees from various part of the world. Our trainings are primarily aimed at adults over the age of 18 years. However, we do welcome candidates who are between 16 and 18 on Medical Laboratory Assistant Trainings (MLATs).
LabMedExpert values the presence of international students and recognizes the significance of providing a conducive environment and suitable living and learning environment for all students. However, we do have some requirements in place that needs to be met.
All trainees under the age of 18 are required to provide a signed Parental/Guardian consent form, prior to their arrival. No under 18s are eligible to be registered until the Consent Form has been signed, returned and processed. This helps LabMedExpert to confirm that Parents/Guardian understands not only the rules we have in place for the under 18s but also the level of supervision we provide for them.
Labmedexpert will contact the parent/guardian through the contact details provided in case of any emergency, break of any rules and the consequences.
LabMedExpert have arrangement with the University accommodation team for our trainees. This accommodation is located in a 15 minute walking distance from the University of Wolverhampton Science Park, where our training laboratories are located. This is to ensure that all trainees are comfortable and safe during their training.
This service is available to international students who wish to have a place to reside for the duration of their training. Please note that student accommodation is on a first come first serve basis.
All rooms provided have the following amenities-
○ Single bed
○ Hand basin
○ 24-hour security. 24-hour security.
Laundry is available @ £1.50 per wash and £1.50 per dry.
The cost of a single room is £90 per week. There is a one-off payment of £18/week for beddings.
At the training centre
Under 18 trainees will study with adults, and are required to attend every lessons and be punctual.
Holidays or days off cannot be taken by under 18s without parental consent. If and when trainees are absent, the Centre will try to contact them, if no response is gotten, a member of staff will check up on them in their accommodation and follow ups would be made to makes sure the trainee is safe.
LabMedExpert does not provide 24-hour supervision, however we give adequate advice on how to stay safe.
Care and Support
LabMedExpert is committed to providing a safe conducive environment for all trainees. During the induction, trainees are introduced to members of staff, and are taken through the tour of the facility. Health and safety procedures are also introduced in very comprehensive manners. Trainees have access to members of staff in case they have questions and need any form of assistance.
Schedule a call back and we will call you before you know it!